Crochet Shoulder Cross-body Drawstring Messenger Bag Pattern.
*This is a crochet pattern and not the finished item*
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), hdc (half double crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet), puff stitch (instructions provided).
This pattern includes:
- 1 file for the bag with 44 pages of written instructions, schematics, crochet charts, step-by-step pictures.
- 1 file - step-by-step photo tutorial on making drawstring with tassels.
- Instructions are given in English language, American terminology.
- 4.25, 2 mm.
- 200 g of fingering weight yarn; shown here: Etsy YarnStories Lithuania 100% 6 ply Linen Yarn (300 m / 330 yds / 100 g / 3.4 oz) in natural color: (https://www.etsy.com/listing/104845326/natural-linen-yarn-linen-thread-natural?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=104). Buy 2 balls of 3 ply yarn and use 2 strands to form 6 ply yarn.
- 350 g of worsted weight yarn; shown here: Lily's Sugar'n Cream (109 m / 120 yds / 70.9 g / 2.5 oz) in Warm Brown – 5 skeins.
- 4 locking stitch markers (optional).
- Pins, 10 cm winding board to make tassels.
- Hand-sewing needle, thread to match outer bag yarn color.
- Bag is 47 cm (18 ½'') wide, 30 cm (11 ¾'') tall in the middle, 39 cm (15 3/8'') tall at sides, strap is 70 cm (13 ¾'') long when made, about 80 cm (15 ¾'') stretched.
- Single Crochet Stitch (worsted weight yarn, hook 4.25 mm): 15 sts x 17 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4'').
- Motif 1 (fingering weight yarn, hook 2 mm): about 11 cm (4 5/16'') in diameter (not measuring picots).
- Motifs 2 - 9 (fingering weight yarn, hook 2 mm): about 5.5 cm (2 1/8'') across from one scallop tip to another (not measuring picots).
My biggest gratitude for your interest in my pattern!
Visit www.OutstandingCrochet.com and follow by e-mail to receive free tutorials and new patterns announcements!
Thanks for visiting my shop OutstandingCrochet!
© 2016 Natalia Kononova
© All patterns in this shop OutstandingCrochet.etsy.com are copyrighted by and intellectual property of Natalia Kononova.
- You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow this regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced.
3. Items must be made only by the buyer.
4. Give credentials to Natalia Kononova at www.OutstandingCrochet.com as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and in the listing if selling on-line.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Natalia Kononova at www.OutstandingCrochet.com on the item’s tags and listings.
- Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime!
- Purchasing the patterns does not remove the copyright protection of that pattern but gives you only the right to make items from it.
- Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced, transmitted, translated or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
- This material can not be used for any type of mass production/ manufacturing!
- All rights reserved. All documents are the property of Natalia Kononova. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means. It is strictly prohibited to use my patterns for commercial purposes.
Thank you for respecting the copyright law!
Best wishes to you and Happy crocheting!