This pattern has been in my Ravelry shop for a while.
Get this free pattern at my Ravelry shop.
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, picot.
This pattern includes:
- my love to every single step in creating crochet patterns :)
- written instructions;
- very detailed step-by-step pictures;
Instructions are given in English language, American terminology.
- 1.4 mm.
- 1 ball (about 400 yards) of mercerized cotton crochet thread size 10 in ecru color;
- about 1 yard/ 90 cm of matching quilted fabric;
- about 1 yard/ 90 cm of matching lining fabric;
- 92''/234 cm of matching home decor cord for handles;
- matching thread for sewing machine;
- sewing machine.
- width 30 cm/12'', height 35.5 cm/14''.
1 motif = 2-5/8''/7 cm in diameter;
TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE!
- make and connect all the motifs before sewing a bag. Check if your gauge is different and adjust size of the bag and how much fabric you would need;
- make 1 loop of 10 motifs, connecting as you go. Then make 5 more loops, connecting every motif as you go.
- make bottom of the bag, consisted of 5 motifs, connecting them to both halves of the last, 6th loop.
My biggest gratitude for your interest in my pattern!
Thanks for visiting my shop OutstandingCrochet!
© 2015 Natalia Kononova
This is a free tutorial, however, all photos and diagrams are copyright and all rights to this pattern are owned by Natalia Kononova. It is strictly prohibited to copy this pattern and publish as separate pages. This pattern can only be downloaded from my shops:
If you publish a link to this pattern (only for not commercial purposes), you must include credentials: by Natalia Kononova at www.OutstandingCrochet.com
This material can not be used for any type of mass production/ manufacturing.
Use of any photo or link to a photo in this pattern for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.