The set pattern is available as an e-book PATTERN
Or add them separately to the cart, discount will apply. Bracelet. Necklace.
Buy PATTERN from Ravelry.
Buy PATTERN from Etsy.
Travel in time with this linen bracelet. Fiber jewelry feels soft on your skin and doesn’t get in the way during your daily adventures.
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), puff stitch (or learn in the process), Romanian Cord (learn following step-by-step pictures).
This pattern includes:
- my love to every single step in creating crochet patterns :)
- written instructions;
- very detailed step-by-step pictures;
Instructions are given in English language, American terminology.
If you are not familiar with crochet charts, you can follow step-by-step-pictures and written instructions, given under each image.
Take a look at charts now and then and you might become a chart guru after all :)
- 1 mm, 1.8-1.9 mm.
- natural linen 3 ply thread in #104 color (e.g. YarnStories on Etsy), matching sewing thread;
- tapestry needle, sewing needle thin enough to go through the beads;
- 7 round beads (5 mm in diameter or smaller, 4 for the bracelet, 3 for the necklace, pictured: howlite stone dyed turquoise);
- small bracelet toggle clasp 1/2'' (1.3 cm).
- 3/8''/1 cm in diameter bead for necklace fastening (shorter version).
- 28''/71 cm plus 2''/5 cm tassel (longer version);
- 18 3/4''/48 cm plus 2''/5 cm tassel (shorter version)..
- 6-3/4''/17 cm long;
- round motif = 1-3/4''/4.5 cm in diameter.